As we approach the holiday season, we are preoccupied with all the preparations for the journey. Prepare all the needs before the holidays, from travel tickets to accommodation. One more thing that is not less important to carry is a smartphone.
In addition to its main function as a communication tool, smartphones are also useful for taking photos, videos and sharing them on social media.
Here are some tips for the smartphone to be the right friend during the journey.
Optimize Battery of Smartphone
If the battery runs out, then all travel plans can be dispersed. You can not browse the exciting places and take photos during the holidays.
To anticipate, here are some tricks to make smartphone battery last longer. How:
- Decrease the screen brightness level and use power saving mode.
- Avoid using applications that can suck up battery power quickly.
- Be sure to use the original data cable and charger.
- Make sure you recharge your batteries in places with stable electrical conditions. Electrical instability can affect battery performance and shorten battery life.
- Use the Device Maintenance feature on your smartphone to optimize battery performance as well as smartphone performance.
- Make sure the fast-charging device is taken during the holidays.
Keep Memory Capacity
Recording a moment is one of the main activities in the holidays. It is to be shared directly with family and friends. Therefore, it is also important to manage the memory capacity. Here’s how:
- Set the photo pixel quality manual to be lower so that more storage capacity.
- Ensure all photos and videos are stored on the memory card.
- Enable cloud storage feature.
Protect Personal Data
Imagine how annoying it is to lose a smartphone on vacation. In addition to disturbed activities, all data ranging from phone numbers, emails, photos, until other important data so vulnerable abused by other parties. You can minimize this risk in a way. Provide passwords for important applications and data. Enable features on Samsung smartphones…